Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
SAN Engineering tools develops and operates tools and services for Ericsson R&D. Asset Management Tools are used to maintain an inventory of HW assets used for testing Ericsson Products, support test environment setup and measuring the equipment’s utilization.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for a Senior Developer to maintain Test Environment Orchestration Framework (TEOF). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. We use automation to improve our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery framework. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional DevOps teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: BSc/MSc level in Computer Science, Engineering or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Min 3 years of experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- High level experience in Java programming
- Experience with Spring framework
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience in Automated Test Environments & CI
- Good understanding of Microservices
- Good understanding of Agile and DevOps
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to work in team, and independently as well
- Good problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 289718