Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
The purpose of this document is to describe the roles and responsibilities of the Process Consultant, within MS Process Quality and Compliance Management in order to deliver value to the customer/stakeholder by analyzing and proposing cost efficient delivery process solutions improvements to bring value to overall operations and organization.
Function: MS Processes Quality and Compliance Management
Job role: Process Manager
Job Stage: 6
Interfaces: Pre Sales, Market and Business Areas, MSIP, MSDM and PMO, Process Support, Project Management team, MS Process and Compliance management group, MS Consultants, SUD’s etc.
- Business development for MS Processes (Pre-sales, aftersales, business development, MS Processes & MSTOP Process framework across MS Business, BU’s, RFP responses etc.)
- Business Development for MS Processes & Compliance Management – Develop portfolio to meet internal Ericsson demands. Through networking, expanding MS Processes Quality and Compliance Management Offerings Across MS Business, BU’s, RFP responses etc.)
- Deliver consulting services projects, managing risks and time and cost within consultancy assignments
- The responsibility of the Process Consultants role is mainly about complexity and more senior role play
- Wrking with Head of MS Processes Quality and Compliance Management and different MA’s and BU’s to manage complex assignments of Processes Development, Deployment, and its LCM.
- Taking business discussin with Different Business units across Managed Services to develop process deployment solutions to fit for the purpose of MS delivery.
- Conducting on-site workshops and Assessment (during Due-diligence and Process deployment planning phase) including educating, analyzing, and documenting the applicability, presenting benefits and estimating cost for execution phase.
- Conducting Audits and Assessment as Lead Auditor, as per the assignment from Audit and Assessment Program Manager.
- Support MS Process Expert in solutions preparation and Process Development phase.
- Portfolio Management for Process Consultancy Services, Audit, and Assessment work packages.
- MA support activities (KS activities with Operational staffs of different MS contracts, Process related Governance and meetings with MSIP and CU’s etc.)
- Support, provide guidance and mentorship to Process Specialists.
- Drive knowledge sharing within MS Processes group, SDU’s and different stakeholders in the organization.
- Provide training of process contents, consultancy solutions, Process deployment methodology, audit work etc. outside own organization upon request.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable process development
- Participate in Portfolio and Benefits Governance to manage CR on MS Process Portfolio.
- Adherence to Time Reporting (Leaves, Training, Productive Hours) in Tool as per the Organization policy.
- Reporting – Line and Operational
- Line reporting to Head of MS Process Quality and Compliance Management.
- Report to Head of MS Process Quality and Compliance Management.
- Report to Audit and Assessment Program Manager during Process Audit phase.
- Operational reporting to Head of MS Process Quality and Compliance Management.
- Operational reporting to Process Consulting Work Request Sponsor for the assigned Process Consulting activities
- Act as Consulting work owner and represent MS Processes Quality and Compliance Management
- Leading, drive and manage Workshops
- Leading, drive and manage end to end Process life cycle work.
- Leading, drive and manage Process Audit and Assessment work
- Qualifications: Bachelor\Diploma of Engineering.
- Industry experience: 10+ years
- Trained/certified Process framework (ITIL, eTOM, BPMN) and ISO Standards (ISO9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301 etc).
- To be able to explain MS blueprint, MS strategy, Adherence to MSTOP Process framework
- Experience and hand on in Managed Security services and Customer Experience Management processes frameworks.
- Experience in running Quality Projects with Six Sigma Certification would be given preference.
- Change management
- Leadership competence is crucial for successful delivery of projects and the Process Consultant is expected to show behaviors according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework.
- Excellent, Spoken, written and Communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-culture and global teams
- Ability to manage complex stake holder demands
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.