Date: Aug 21, 2019
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
Scope of work:
- To maximize customer relationships and loyalty
- You are expected to create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales
- To find and use any chance to develop and expand relations with customer
- to initiate and lead negotiations with customer regarding new products and services
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Economy, Telecom or similar
- 5+ years of experience in B2B relationship sales
- 5+ years in Telecom, preferably on Vendor side
- Deep knowledge of Telecom area: products, tendencies, strategies, vendors
- Consultative selling skills and commercial expertise
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership skills, readiness to take decision
- native Russian, fluent English
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverance and result oriented
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Account Manager Job Stage 07