Integration Engineer Trainee
We are looking for curiosity, motivation, determination and passion in people. We are looking for those who wants to capture the value and who have the passion for new technologies. If you like challenges, other cultures, new ways of thinking and exploring technology that can improve the lives of all of us, Ericsson is just right for you.
We are looking for people eager to learn and work in a real multi-country environment, from Russia to Argentina, developing consultative skills, engaging customer relations, discussing strategic network evolution based, analyzing and improving Customer Experience!
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will be part of an international team focusing on supporting the analysis, the design and the development of end to end technical solutions for the customers, in 4G and 5G environment. In this role, you will also be involved in providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
We will allow you:
- within 2 months to reach an overall comprehensive knowledge of Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Network Function Virtualization Orchestration (MANO) related to standard, functionalities, procedures, main algorithms that allow the networks to guarantee services related to Mobile Broadband, Fixed Wireless Access, Industry 4.0, etc.
- within 4 months to have hands-on experience in real cases and projects, shadowing and mentored by our top engineers and solution architects.
- within 6 months to start being autonomous on real cases and projects under supervision of senior mentors with direct contact with our project managers and our customers. As well able to gather customer needs, translate into business and technical requirements to build analytics solutions.
- Support integration activities and solution design
- Support Project Managers to analyse customer requirements, build the solution
- Analyse and improve Orchestration Solutions performance
- End-user Quality of Service Optimization
- Work in a project team and be proactive member
- Share with Ericsson community information/documents/competences
What We’re Looking For:
- Degree in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering / Information Technology or related discipline
- Knowledge in solving and conceptualizing use cases based on Data Science
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and software development
- Linux administration knowledge
- Telecommunication vertical knowledge is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and argumentation skills
Even Better If You Have:
- Hands on experience on OpenStack
- Networking knowledge
- NFV and MANO knowledge
- Creative & innovative attitude
- Keen on learning
- Willing to work under high pressure and taking initiative with good focus on problem solving
When you join Ericsson:
You have the chance to do something that really matters with talented, curious and different people of different countries and cultures. When you join Ericsson, you have the opportunity to be part of one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years worldwide and 100 years in Italy, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Joining Ericsson means to be part of a company seriously convinced and proud to think that greatness comes from within each one of us. We believe that every individual is a talent and we enable you to create impact, grow, and develop.
Whether you think in words, pictures or numbers, you will be part of a totally international and truly tenacious team within a stimulating and dynamic environment.
What we offer:
• Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
• Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We’ll help you design your future
You´ll help us design the world’s
Join the #EricssonTeam!
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!