Graduate 2019 Account Executive
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
As an Account Executive, you will secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customer and its business, operations and objectives.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- You will be accountable for sales and local cost per customer(s) both cost of sales and operating expenditure
- Responsible for consolidated customer contribution and cash-flow incl working capital
- Accountable for customer relations including customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Accountable for developing the business relation and actively contributing to making customers successful
- Accountable from start to finish of the sales and delivery process including cash collection.
- You will ensure quality and profit in delivery
- You will lead and develop high performing teams
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer Insight
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Market Insight
- Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in with minimum GPA of 3.00 from Electrical Engineering, telecommunications, or other related major.
- Eager and willingness to learn
- Conversant in English with all level
- Confident and agile
- Self-driven and enthusiastic
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
#grad #gradcareers #Indonesia #telco #careers
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 289602