NDO Support Engineer - Graduate Program
We are looking for young, talented and full-of-energy University Graduate to join the team as a Service Engineer. The role will provide support to help deliver radio network design and optimization services (NDO) for Ericsson’s major customers. Ericsson network design and Optimization covers the end the end phases of radio network planning and performance improvement.
The Service Engineer would typically interact with both internal and customer technical staff, operation managers, and other groups within Service Delivery organization. Guidance and direction will be provided via either the Technical lead or other Senior Engineers. This role may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd Party suppliers and local authorities
The role will take charge of the followings:
- Under guidance and supervision, support the delivery of the respective NDO services that have been contracted to our customers – from radio planning through to performance improvement. This will cover both radio and transport domains as appropriate.
- Under guidance and supervision support with the radio design of customer networks using appropriate design tools and established Ericsson processes.
- Under guidance and supervision support with investigation of network performance and improvement suggestions using appropriate tools and established Ericsson processes.
- Under guidance and supervision support with the optimization for any new radio features that are introduced within the customer networks via established Ericsson processes.
- Under guidance and supervision , develop improvement plans for current operational activities to ensure efficiencies are established within respective project organizations.
In order to well handle the tasks, you should be:
- A Bachelor holder with Computer Science/ Telecom specialisation,
- Good English skills,
- Understanding of Radio Propagation as it relates to mobile systems and/or other communication systems
- Understanding of RF systems is an advantage
- Understanding of 2G ( GSM) , 3G(WCDMA) , 4G (LTE) , 5G ( NR) Air interface standards
- Understanding of GPRS, IP, HSPA and VoLTE is an advantage.
- Understanding of IP fronthaul/backhaul transport systems
- Understanding off “Radio Network Design” for “GSM” and “WCDMA”.
- Competent user of MS Word and PowerPoint, MS Excel and Business objects and Mapinfo.
- Programming languages – Python, C#, Java
- Enthusiastic, motivated - continual hunger to learn new things.
- Self-starter, able to multitask.
- Team Work and Co-operation.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Viet Nam (VN) || || Hanoi || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 289599