Android Automation Engineer - Graduate Program
We are a team of software developers located in Hanoi - Vietnam, producing automation software for telecommunications industry.
Our task is to enable greater process efficiency when building mobile networks of the future.
We have the opportunity to combine our skills with new software and hardware technologies, in order to solve new market challenges.
Our work environment is exclusively international, we work agile and keep up with the global trends.
Our organization owns complete software development lifecycle for a number of applications for web, mobile and desktop platforms.
We aim to expand in multiple areas, so today we’re looking for fresh motivated UNIVERSITY GRADUATE to become development team members who want a chance to apply their skills.
Currently, we have an open position for a Web-App Automation Engineer.
This position considers participating in all activities related to software development quality assurance processes.
Main responsibilities include:
- Participation in technical analysis and defining software architecture.
- Develop application/software/module following requirement,
- Writing test documentation and providing support ,
Our preferred candidate would have following competences and skills:
- Some experience with Android Development with good English skills,
- Programming with JAVA is a must,
- Some experience with other back end programming (e.g. PHP, Ruby or Python, shell scripting),
- Familiarity with SQL queries
- Familiarity with Linux,
- Familiarity with HTTP/RESTful services.
Any of the following would be considered a plus:
- Previous work experience in an established SW development organization
Your applicants should include:
- Detailed CV in English together with your application letter,
- The relevant university GPA and copy of degree
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Viet Nam (VN) || || Hanoi || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 289594