Graduate 2019 Sales Engineer
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
This is an entry level position, The Graduate Sales Engineer will be supporting the Key Account Manager and teams in Ericsson Indonesia. The Graduate Sales Engineer will be groomed for management consulting and Value based Consulting around linking business cases to key deals/ opportunities.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental
- understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver
- efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external
- relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Fresh ideas to infuse in new areas with business models for IOT/ AR and 5G use cases
- MBA with focus on business models/marketing/ financial engineering.
- Minimum GPA is 3.6. Please state on the CV.
- Good personal attitude
- Fluent in English written and spoken. Applicants with proven English tests score will be given credit for consideration.
- Additional Certifications from reputed institutions and working experience would be an added advantage
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
#grad #gradcareers #Indonesia #telco #careers
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || ServEng
Req ID: 289592