We are now looking for a Company Controller to ensure high quality in accounting, assure compliance to internal and external financial reporting requirements, and to provide expert financial advice. The company controlling manager is also functionally responsibility for company control specialists.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- Experience with financial processes and directives in Legal entity
- You will assist and lead audits
- Legal entity FIRE and statutory accounting knowledge
- EOM Expertise
- Knowledge of financial management of legal entities
- You will lead Merger and Acquisitions Financial Due Diligence (FDD) and Finance Integration
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration or similar
- Minimum years of experience: 3
- Experience in IFRS / GAAP
- Understanding of Financial Systems
- You have financial Analysis skills
- Knowledge of treasury and financial Model
- You will be responsible for delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- You can lead, mentor and supervise
- Social and leadership skills
- Coping and analytical skills.
- Additional Foreign Languages would be a plus