Graduate 2019 Network Engineer
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
As a Network Engineer, you will perform analysis, design, optimization and audit of telecom networks based on extensive data analytics. You will be engaged in the whole process from early engagement, pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role is focused on: — 1) Based on deep technical understanding and ability to extract insight from e.g. network data to deliver high quality network design, audit and optimization services according to Ericsson requirements and Customer contract. — 2) Based on deep/advanced network analysis assist pre-sales with credible business opportunities for both service and product sales.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- You will provide technical advice and Identify add-on sales opportunities
- You will assist in the development of a service proposal
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- You will collect and document customer requirements
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Ability to perform analysis and thereby creating valuable insight of the customers networks
- High technical knowledge in the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core or Wireline)
- Knowledge of local OHS Statutory Regulations and Group OHS Requirements
- Having ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
- Knowledge sharing and collaborating skills
- Service delivery process models and strategy
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer science or other related major with minimum GPA of 3.00
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, adapting the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receiver
- Enthusiastic, motivated - continual hunger to learn new things.
- Self-starter, able to multitask.
- Team Work and Co-operation.
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Comfortable to work in international and multi-cultural environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers, suppliers and partners.
Tools and Resources: Network design and optimization tools
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || ServEng
Req ID: 289521