We are looking for an E2E Communication Services portfolio expert with deep knowledge of Ericsson solutions to support the 9 Customer Units to expand MELA COS business.
The purpose of this role is to handle overall Communication Services solutions, no single products. The above includes strategy, positioning and business development for the in-house developed products as well as third party products to secure a profitable business in MELA. You will have a span over global and regional or local level.
- You will be responsible to drive business development and sales enablement
- Setting regular communication channel towards CU & KAMs with proactive information exchange
- Drive competence development program on new areas and close major gaps as well as knowledge Sharing across the MELA region
- Lead strategic initiatives in your area
- Lead Communication Services community in MELA
- You must be able to work on strategic level and be able to analyze the Customer Network data to identify leads and convert them into opportunities
- Participate on customer discussions and pre-sales activities
- Participate in Sales campaigns relating to 5G core (voice and evolved signaling) introduction
- Generate new assets in the Strategic Initiative framework for new solutions (e.g. Strategy definition, value argumentation, key customer lesson learnt, sales and delivery readiness strategy).
- Lead proactive engagement towards CUs and Customers on business development and opportunity creation
- Education: University degree. MBA degree is preferred
- Min years of experience: 3 years Communication Services domain presales and delivery.
- Good knowledge of 3GPP standards, Operators fixed and mobile network architectures, and impacts from NFV, SDN, Cloud, Orchestration & MANO and security
- IMS and CS core knowledge of Ericsson and main competitor portfolio (including signaling)
- Extensive knowledge of business and product management
- Knowledge of Ericsson Sales processes
Additional skills/experience required:
- You will need to have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to formulate strategies and concepts, applying Expertise & Technology
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Flexibilities to take on challenges as business requires
- Creating & Innovating thinking
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 289468