To manage Ericsson repair vendors, both internal and external, that supply repair solutions to the HWSD organization.
- Interface with SAR repair vendors to ensure quality of service
- Monitor repair turn around times (TAT), delivery precision, and other KPI’s to escalate to vendor, SAR Management, and/or Repair Solutions resources when required
- Participate in global vendor projects, implementing new vendors, new repair locations
- On site visits with vendors to resolve any issues, participation in Monthly Business Review (MBR) meetings with local SAR vendors
- Day to day contact with local repair vendors within the SAR region to discuss issues and/or improvement actions
- Statistical reporting detailing vendor performance/trends
- Research of parts at the vendor that are overdue
- Validate vendor invoices
To be successfull in this role, you must have :
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, emphasis in Supply Chain preferred, and/or 3-5 years equivalent experience in Purchasing, Vendor Management, or Supply Chain Management
- Project Management or equivalent certification will be an added advantage
- MS Office proficient, with particular expertise in Excel and Access
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiating skills required
- Basic business law and/or contractual law knowledge required.
- Trade and Compliance knowledge helpful, not required.
- Some travel required, up to 25% locally.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Shah Alam || Supply&Log
Req ID: 289466