Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Currently we are looking for an Implementation Engineer Intern who will be part of the technical DevOps for all the BSS Ericsson products. As part of DevOps team, he/she will have the opportunity to learn and participate on the introduction of DevOps for all the BSS Ericsson products. The role resides within Solution Area (SA) in BDGS, operationally reporting to the Service Delivery (SD) within Business Support Systems (BSS).
This internship lasts for 12 months.
What you’ll do?
- Develop technical presentations and technical documentation related with DevOps.
- Be able to help other team members with DevOps competence which will be part of BSS delivery.
- Support deployment of solution using DevOps as part of SA_BSS team
- Participate in knowledge transfer, training, documentation, and information sharing to organizations involved on BSS delivery.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
What you´ll need?
- Student or Recent Graduate in Telecommucation or Computer Science
- Knowledge of DevOps products is a must: definition, analysis and operational perspective.
- Knowledge of languages like C/C++, C#, Java, Shell, Perl and Python.
- Linux/Unix OS
- Knowledge of DevOps products and usage
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills Software (older or newer generation) 3pp product exposure: Jira, Gitlab, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, Cassandra, Docker, Hadoop, HBase, Kafka etc - PLUS
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
The position in based in Madrid. If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Stud&YP
Req ID: 289441