Junior RAN Integration and Optimization Engineer
Join us as Junior RAN Integration and Optimization Engineer and be a part of international team!
We are looking for a fresh graduate or students of last year of studies. Your day to day responsibilities will be to monitor KPI’s, optimize RAN network and analyze data from drive tests and OSS.
• You will learn about E2E technical understanding about radio 2G-3G-4G and new 5G technology,
• Execute integration, optimization and troubleshooting of RAN network in multicultural projects environment,
• Prepare and perform drive tests and optimization activities in different projects/countries,
• You will work to identify and drive improvements innovating and creating new way of working – creative is a must,
• Introduction of new radio products with a close collaboration with the design team,
• Scripting & coding.
• Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom).
• Analyzing & problem solving.
• Presenting & Communicating Information.
• Analytical learning and researching skills.
• English fluent conversational and written.
• Travel availability around 10-20% per month.
During the internship you will increase your competencies in:
• Layer 3 signaling call flow analysis,
• Counters, traces and KPI’s analysis,
• Parameters understanding,
• Main features knowledge,
• Performing network testing and reporting,
• RAN optimization and troubleshooting,
• IP RAN knowledge.
What do we offer:
• Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
• Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
• Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
• Work – life balance.
If you would like to meet #TeamEricsson in person, let’s also connect offline during our meetups (Telco Camp by Ericsson in Kraków and in Łódź) or at other events.
It’s a great chance to ask your questions, check how it’s like to work with us or simply meet your future work buddies!