We are now looking for Head of DGS Solution for CUCT, reporting to Head of Customer Solution, CUCT.
This position is responsible for leading CUCT DGS solution team to actively promote Ericsson product strategy to ensure CUCT business increase and market share.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Co-operation closely with CUCT Headquarter and provincial account group and core 3 team to secure high quality post-evaluation result and successfully sales targeting landing.
- Partner closely with CUCT Headquarter and Provincial Account group to develop new business opportunities by leveraging Ericsson technology leadership.
- Engage key stakeholders, partnering closely with BAs/domains, and actively contribute to the customer’s success, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Lead and manage a team of direct and dotted line reports supporting the unit.
CRITICAL EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- 10+ years leadership experience leading, motivating and unifying multi-layered teams of up to 27 employees to strive towards a common goal.
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Innovative, solutions-oriented and with the ability to balance short- and long-term priorities.
- Thought leadership and strong commercial understanding to identify short and long term business opportunities.
- 10+ years experience in pre-sales support and service delivery, product engagement and management.
- Strong knowledge of Ericsson DGS portfolio and industry trends. Strong knowledge of Ericsson competitors, their offerings and how to differentiate.
- Proven experience in strategic planning, tactical planning, business and project management.
- Proven experience delivering large network roll-out projects, including experience managing multiple sites.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 289405