Talent Management Manager
We are now looking for a Talent Management Subject Matter Expert to support the Talent Management needs of MMEA. In collaboration with the MMEA Head of Talent Management, this role will contribute to defining strategy and its execution within MMEA working in close collaboration and partnership with key stakeholder groups (MMEA People Function (HR), other SME teams, Global Practice Areas within TM and leaders). This role covers MMEA and includes all elements of Talent Management - Succession Planning, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Leadership Development, Diversity & Inclusion and Employee Assessments.
· Project Manage all TM processes for MMEA against annual calendar (e.g, Annual Talent Reviews/Succession Planning, IPM, Leadership Development, Assessments, Voice (Employee Engagement Survey), Career Management, D&I…).
· Maintain the most up to date and comprehensive view of all key talent segments and regularly produce detailed analytics and insights upon request.
· Promote and reinforce People Story through all relevant people philosophies
· Support HR/Leaders with succession planning and management so that we have robust pipelines and increased focus on accelerating readiness.
· Drive D&I agenda for MMEA ensuring that all TM processes are as inclusive as possible especially when it comes to gender and generational balance
· Contribute to the development of Talent Management strategy globally. Be an active part of the global TM community and shape developments across all key topic areas such as succession management, leadership development, performance management making sure that MMEA needs are strongly reflected.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree
· Min years of experience: 10+ years
· You will need experience in HR for at least 5 years
· Excellent ability to analyze data and identify key trends and needs
· Ability to support leaders at all levels in the organization
· Very strong stakeholder management
· Knowledge and understanding of latest market trends and leading-edge practices
· Global mindset and ability to make things happen in a matrixed organization
· Solid HR Processes and Disciplines Knowledge as a generalist
· Presenting and communicating information
· Proficient in all elements of Microsoft Office
· Location is flexible within the Market Area
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
· What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
· For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Tag : MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 289324