At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
As a Java developer, you will be responsible for creating Java-based applications that contribute to the evolution of various Portals including Self-Care and Customer Care.
You will be part of the full life-cycle development phases that includes solution design, development, unit testing, integration, and acceptance testing support.
You will be exposed to a complex architecture working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.
• Work closely together with the cross-functional team members and other teams in the organization
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and integration of the solution
• Be an owner of the implemented functionality: from design and implementation through verification to production troubleshooting
• Create supporting tools and best practices
• Drive improvements by coming up with new ideas related to our products and processes
• Mentor/coach junior design team members during the day to day work
• Good comprehension of Java Enterprise and Spring technologies
• Hands-on experience using GIT
• Knowledge in Linux (RHEL)
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams