We are now looking for a Human Resource Delivery Specialist to perform HR Delivery tasks according to standard processes/procedures. Perform analysis and suggest improvements on processes and tools. Run and participate in HR Delivery projects. Manage agreed local vendors.
You Will Handle :
- Execution of Human Resources policies and processes
- Deliver Human Resources services
- Provide functional expertise
- Provide project support as well as HR delivery and data
- Perform payroll and statutory activities
- Perform records retention activities
- Perform HR related PO/invoices activities
- Drive and improve operational excellence
- Any other HR related operational activities
- Education: Bachelor degree, preferably within Human Resources or relevant experience within required area
- Minimum years of experience : 4-5 years of administrative experience
- Writing and reporting, Working with people, Delivering results and meeting customer expectations, Planning and organizing, Creating and innovating
- Presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, service oriented mind-set
- Analytical skills
- HR mindset on handling all confidential information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Bangladesh (BD) || || Dhaka || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 289226