Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for an Experienced Erlang developer.
Erlang is a multi-paradigm, concurrent, functional programming language used for massively scalable real time systems eg. in telecommunication, fintech and instant messaging. Erlang was a proprietary language developed by Ericsson, but later released as open source. Erlang is still supported and maintained by Ericsson OTP product unit. Where else do you want to work in Erlang?
As an Erlang Developer your responsibility is to implement highly scalable
telecommunication networks as a technical driver with your team.
Network security is a crucial component in the IP telco world. You are going to be a
to Session Border Gateway solution that protects the 4G/5G core solution from network attacks.
You are going to be responsible for implementing new features like load balancer, self-healing and real-time redundancy for cloud solution.
Planning, coding, testing and deploying... you can contribute to any phases.
If you ever wanted to do something meaningful with
this is definitely your chance.
Apply if you have
- a genuine interest at least in two areas of below:
- functional languages,
- cloud architecture,
- real time solutions,
- network security,
- 4G and 5G core,
- scaling solutions,
- automation and machine learning in telco.
- practical experience with Erlang and/or something close to Erlang and/or Telco Gateways solutions.
- industrial level development experience working in project teams.
- you are familiar with Linux and preferably with the development of Linux applications.
You are expected to be familiar with some build, review and version control tools, preferably with Jenkins, Artifactory, Gerrit or git.
It is also an advantage to be familiar with some of the following terms: Agile Development, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development, Build Automation and Design Patterns.
What Ericsson offers you on the top of you've expected
You are going to work together with brilliant creative people so please keep your mind open, learn and innovate as fast as you can.
Talk about your plans, and Ericsson supports you to realize them.
- Education: BSc and/or MSc studies in Computer Sciences or IT engineering or other disciplines requiring programming skills
- Min 3 years of experience
- Domain experience: Telecommunication and/or Cloud Solutions and/or Communication Services and/or Internet Services
- Product development knowledge
- Product architecture knowledge
- Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding and driving decisions
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 289148