Design and Solution Architect for BDGS SWDP
We are looking for 4 design & solution architects for BDGS SW Delivery Pipeline.
You will be part of a team responsible for defining the tools chain SW Delivery Pipeline serving whole of BDGS product portfolio. You will be making technical implementation decisions, work with tools integration problematics and technical functionality evolution road map. You work very close with our main users in the PDUs, but also with other functions such as SW Supply, IT and Engineering Services, and with other large improvements programs (e.g. PLMS and ADP). As well you will support both the deployment within Ericsson and support the CUs when deploying SWDP at customers networks. Join our team and work with and develop your skills in Ericsson's new SW development and delivery system for Cloud Native and Microservices!
- You will drive strategic and tactical technical leadership of the pipeline's evolution, lead by the SWDP Chief Architect
- Identify and specify requirements and use cases
- Support development, test, and implementation of the SWDP
- Perform trouble shooting and support
- Drive continuous improvements of the tool chain, and the processes in and around it
- Develop and evolve your competence in the technical domains around CI, CD&D, Cloud Native and DevOps.
- Education: University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Domain experience: Experience from SW development from R&D or experience as a Solution Architect from Services is a must. Specialty and interest in CD&D, CI and DevOps is a big plus!
- Business understanding: Showing true knowledge for what the SWDP will be used for and why.
- Working with people and networking: Ability to cooperate with developers within Ericsson as well as with Customer Unit and/or Customer operations engineers.
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change: you Continuously enhance your knowledge in the area of CI and CD&D, in order to keep the SWDP a competitive tools chain.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations: SWDP is a key component of the new BDGS business model, being under deployment, and expectations are high from BDGS for our internal and external installations.
- Planning and Organizing: You will plan the technical evolution of the SWDP, as well as plan and take part in the organization of deployment activities.
- Soft Skills: Presentation skill, Communication skill, Collaboration, Technical documentation writing
- Personality: Curious, Open minded, Collaborative team worker, Perseverant, eager to learn!
- Solid experience in SW development.
- Preferably in tw of the areas: coding, designing, testing, SCM, CM
- Solid experience in automation: CI and/or (preferably) CD
- Solid knowledge in computer networking, protocols and structures:
- TCP, UPD, SCTP
- HTTP, FTP, TLS / SSL
- REST API and RPC (RMI)
- XML, jsn
- Knowledge in the computer architectures:
- Cmputer system architecture
- Clud computing
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge in design tools:
- Experience in customer deployment (for SA role):
- Scripting: bash, shell
- Knowledge in data analysis technology (for SWA role):
- Data mining
- Preferable sme AI algorithms
- Knowledge in Open source development
In case of any additional questions, please contact the Recruiter, Lukasz Rokitowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 289141