Account Manager Graduate 2019
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
As a Account Manager, you will drive or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfillment in agreement with the Key Account Manager.
Your Responsibilities Include:
· You will ensure that Consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, with a high quality and within budget
· You will deliver value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network
· Support short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by interacting closely with customers to identify new business opportunities that benefit both the customers and Ericsson
· Perform Business Development and drive Sales Engagements
· Deliver Consulting Projects and develop Consulting Practice Capabilities
To be successful in this role, you must have:
· Project Management Skills
· Business Understanding
· Ericsson Knowledge
· Ericsson portfolio knowledge
· Financial Acumen & Skills
Secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Maximize customer relationship & build loyalty
- Sales opportunity creation
- Generate profitable sales
- Secure seamless transition to operations
- Optimize Account team performance
• Innovative and creative
• Social ability and interpersonal skills
• Intellectual ability & strategic thinking
• Accountable and committed
• Passionate to win
• Result oriented
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G