Beijing Radio Product Integration team is responsible for HW, SW and algorithm integration of Ericsson radio products. We work closely with different product development teams, like ASIC/ FPGA design, digital HW design, RF transceiver design, power amplifier design, SW design, algorithm design, filter/antenna design, system design, production test development and product verification.
Our main work including Radio board bring-up, hardware access, basic Radio integration, Radio performance optimization and problem trouble shooting. Our mission is to achieve full Radio functionality and performance by integrating hardware, SW and algorithm with high quality and short lead time.
We work with all radio standards GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G NR. We work with the latest technologies to improve Ericsson product competitiveness.
This job is based in Beijing but work spans across Radio product development departments in Sweden and Canada.
We regularly have to deal with complex problems origin from product development phase, product manufacturing and customer escalation in field.
Radio Product Integration is now seeking for a new team member.
- Master’s degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Wireless Communication systems
- Good knowledge of Radio transceiver, including analog and digital signal processing
- Skilled in Radio HW and SW troubleshooting
- Good programming skills is a plus (Matlab, VEE, C#)
- Understands the implications for design of high-volume production
- Familiar with RF instruments such as spectrum analyzer, signal generator, network analyzer and etc.
- A minimum of three years’ experience of technical work within wireless communication systems and radio design
- Good communication skills and social ability
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
A successful applicant also needs to be open-minded, take decisions and achieve results in a complex organization.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 289133