Support Engineer Graduate 2019
Graduate Support Engineer
We are a team of software developers located in Bangkok, producing Software for telecommunications industry. Our task is to enable greater process efficiency when building mobile networks of the future.
We have the opportunity to combine our skills with new software and hardware technologies, in order to solve new market challenges.
Our work environment is exclusively international, we work agile and keep up with the global trends.
Our organization owns complete software development lifecycle for a number of applications for web, mobile and desktop platforms.
We aim to expand in multiple areas, so today we’re looking for motivated development team members who want a chance to apply their skills.
Currently, we have an open position for a Graduate Support Engineer.
This position considers participating in all activities related to software development quality assurance processes.
Main responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact from customer to understand customer problem related to network / Product or Solution supplied by Ericsson and suggest solution required.
- Support Engineer need to possess strong attitude of customer satisfaction and develop cordial relationship with customer
- Customer support engineer possess Good level of technical competence and are Ericsson flag bearer in front of customer.
- The Support Engineer works to provide solutions to problems that have been reported by customers according to established processes and contracted Service Level Agreements.
- Support Engineer is responsible for the implementation of preventive actions and reporting results of implementation.
- Support Engineer is required to handle and use tools required to do the Job efficiently for all product/Domains and or Solutions.
(Product/Domain and /Or Solution Here Means – Cloud, Billing Sub System, Operations Subs system, Packet Core, LTE ,5G and or any product/solution sold and supported by Ericsson.
To be success in this role;you must have:
- Skills in C++, Unix/Linux Shell Scripting, good Knowledge of Database architecture and database management software application.
- Any Theoretical or practical exposure to Telcom Wireless or Wired Network used for Voice and Or Data Communication
- Behavioral Competences
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Deciding & Initiating actions
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Presenting & Communicating information
- Relating & Networking
Education: An adequate degree in computer science/engineer or related disciplines
Minimum years of relevant experience: No experiences required for this role
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted only if they pass initial application screening.
Application must contain information about:
- Detailed CV in English and Croatian together with your application letter
- The score during the university education,
- Type of university degree clearly mentioned