As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
As a Strategy Analyst, you will drive group and unit strategies, portfolio management, capital and resource allocation, new business development & innovation, partnering activities, M&A projects, and competitive intelligence and foresight in conjunction with external customers, partners and industry stakeholders.
The Strategy analyst will join a small team of professionals whose primary role is to be the strategic planning and execution partner to the Ericsson Market Area South East Asia, Oceania and India.
The Strategy function is responsible for the following areas:
· Strategic analysis
· Strategy development
· Strategy execution
· Strategic investments and acquisitions
· Strategic business development
As a member of the team, the Strategy analyst will support more senior team members on specific projects covering all the above. This might include:
· Continuously monitoring and analyzing industry key data trends and their potential impacts on Ericsson business:
o Market and consumer, such as revenue, subscription, technology adoption, etc.
o Ericsson’s customers and competitors, such as operational and financial performance, as well as their strategies and investment priorities
o Wider external environments, such as macro-economy, demography, regulation, etc.
· Gathering and analyzing large amount of data to estimate our market and competitiveness, and other data relating to short-term and long-term planning.
· Working with other colleagues to collect, analyses and prepare the materials on the strategic projects/engagements for Ericsson senior leadership team and/or customers
This is an unparalleled opportunity to gain experience by working with a highly skilled professionals and close exposure to Ericsson’s senior leadership team and/or customers in the market area.
- You will manage strategies
- Perform strategic analysis
- Manage strategic partnerships and alliances
- Manage strategic investments and divestments (M&A)
- Manage portfolios
- Drive new business development and innovation
- Business and strategic analysis tools, techniques and methods
- Technology and communications end-user and industry trends
- Research and information gathering and presentation methods
- Basic financial and accounting acumen
- Proficiency in English (Speaking, Listening, Writing, Reading)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Strategy analysis: be able to identify, analyze, assess external and internal trends, its impacts to Ericsson, and provide insights and recommendations
- Business acumen: a blend of analytical skills, judgment and decision-making capability
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in teams or independently
- Organized: be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent complex projects each with different teams and stakeholders
- Intellectual curiosity: Likes to learn and explore new areas and discover new insights.
- Ambition: keen to work hard to rapidly develop a career in a high-profile function.
- Reliable: delivers on commitments. Attention to detail and accuracy
- Impact driven: Self-motivated, resourceful and result-oriented.
- Trustworthiness: builds trust with team members, colleagues and external parties.