Intern - Software Development
We Ericsson, the world ICT industry leader, established the R&D center in Shanghai in 1997, and are now inviting talented students to join us for internship. The products we are working on are major nodes in LTE, 5G, IoT networks, and we are engaging in software development to build the functionality of such nodes.
The successful intern students will be offered a job at Ericsson upon graduation.
1. Work on R&D projects by using specific coding languages and tools;
2. Work in self-organized feature development team with specific role and assignment;
3. Together with teammates to contribute to continuous improvement on software design and testing processes;
4. Work in the innovation team to produce demonstrable outcome for innovation ideas;
5. Complete the given learning tasks timely.
1. University student, major in Computer Science, Communication, Software Engineering or equivalent;
2. knowledge in C/C++, Python or Java programming;
3. Knowledge with Linux and software project experiences are preferable;
4. Good command of English;
5. Good team spirit, communication and learning ability.
What can you gain?
1. Work with multi-cultural and international teams;
2. Work with advanced technologies such as 5G, Cloud and IoT;
3. Learn about the most advanced methodologies of software engineering such as Lean & Agile, continuous integration and automation.