We Ericsson, the world ICT industry leader, established the R&D center in Shanghai in 1997, and are now inviting talented students to join us for internship. The products we are working on are major nodes in LTE, 5G, IoT networks, and we are engaging in software development to build the functionality of such nodes.
The successful intern students will be offered a job at Ericsson upon graduation.
1. Work on R&D projects by using specific coding languages and tools;
2. Work in self-organized feature development team with specific role and assignment;
3. Together with teammates to contribute to continuous improvement on software design and testing processes;
4. Work in the innovation team to produce demonstrable outcome for innovation ideas;
5. Complete the given learning tasks timely.
1. University student, major in Computer Science, Communication, Software Engineering or equivalent;
2. knowledge in C/C++, Python or Java programming;
3. Knowledge with Linux and software project experiences are preferable;
4. Good command of English;
5. Good team spirit, communication and learning ability.
What can you gain?
1. Work with multi-cultural and international teams;
2. Work with advanced technologies such as 5G, Cloud and IoT;
3. Learn about the most advanced methodologies of software engineering such as Lean & Agile, continuous integration and automation.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 289035