Head of Performance Management (Digital Services)
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination.
We are currently searching for a talented individual to join us within our Business Operations as Head of Performance Management. Reporting directly to the regional Head of Digital Services, you will be a key member of the Digital Services Business Operations Leadership Team.
In this role, you will responsible for securing the overall Digital Services (DS) performance and facilitating the governance of DS business across Europe and Latin America, through ambitious targets, actionable insights, analysis and reporting. This will enable effective business decisions and accountability for driving improvements in the ways of working, with the purpose of simplifying and speeding up activities to achieve a better outcome.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accountability for the regional DS KPI definition, methodology and tracking; as well as their handshake with performance management stakeholders outside the assigned region.
- Accountability for reporting, analysis and governance of the KPIs across the regional DS units, with the objective of driving profitable growth and efficiency gains.
- Support continuous improvement in tools, processes, ways of working and employee awareness, managing proactive and reactive improvement initiatives relevant to business performance and focused on simplification, efficiency & effectiveness (e.g. reduce admin burden via automation, improve reporting and data visualisation)
- Drive implementation and ways of working which will improve performance, quality and efficiency (e.g. Agile & Lean and digitalization of existing tools and processes)
- You will generate insights from the business analytics, trend analysis and data modeling to identify deviations and improvement opportunities
- You will drive regional DS knowledge sharing and compliance/audits (Quality, Environmental, Safety, Security and OHS).
As the ideal candidate, you will have a University degree preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, Big Data/Computing or IT. You should also have a substantive amount of experience, ideally gained within either the Telco or ICT industry, preferably in operations and project delivery.
You will have a strong knowledge in Service Delivery and Transformation processes, tools and methods (Agile and Lean) along with a solid business, commercial and financial understanding and awareness.
You will have a proven track record of leading and delivering results in process mining & improvement, and process automation (e.g. RPA).
Excellent communication skills with a track record in engaging and building relationships with Leadership teams
You must also have previous change management experience within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Service Delivery Line Manager Job Stage 08