Currently, for Application Development and Maintenance unit that is responsible for cooperation preparing applications and providing services to external customers we are looking for Software Developers to work in our offices in Cracow. Our employees in ADMO department work for global and local projects building relationships with business and co-workers within international environment.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the team that strongly work to recognize the importance of delivery the highest quality product. Our team is full of passionate people building everyday a great ecosystem of different kind of applications using considerable number of technologies.
- Designing and developing BI reports in Qlik;
- Working in cross-functional agile team which is working in full application development life cycle;
- Working in one of Agile methodology like Scrum, Kanban;
- Providing high level estimations based on a given requirements;
- Cooperating with team to maintain the architectural/platform road maps, practices and standards;
- Verifying incoming requirements;
- Following best software development practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objectives.
- Around 2 year experience in Qlik Sense - design, implementation and development, data cleansing, administration, KPIs, set analysis, set expressions, scripts, chart expressions, data load editor;
- 1+ year experience with NPrinting with Qlik Sense;
- 1+ years using T-SQL: Stored procedures (creating new procedures, performance tuning and modifying existing procedures), creating objects and modifying data, data manipulation language, functions and aggregating data, subqueries, common table expressions, views, temporary objects, cursors and transactions;
- 1+ experience with SQL Server Integration Services: Maintenance and troubleshooting ETL process;
- Communicative English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services: OLAP Cubes and tabular models maintenance and troubleshooting, programming in MDX;
- SQL Server Reporting Services: Creating new reports, development and maintenance existing reports using report builder and SSRS;
- Experience with gathering business requirements;
- Experience with documentation preparing;
- Familiarity of manual testing;
- Knowledge of ITIL and Agile methodologies is a plus;
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract;
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology;
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings;
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher);
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation;
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone;
- Work – life balance.
If you would like to meet #TeamEricsson in person, let’s also connect offline during our meetups (Telco Camp by Ericsson in Kraków and in Łódź) or at other events.
It’s a great chance to ask your questions, check how it’s like to work with us or simply meet your future work buddies!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Hiring Manager: Bartlomiej Jankowski
Job details: Job Stage 05