Senior Network Solution Developer
DNEW NSV Network Solutions is looking for a technical skilled person with end-to-end solution creation capability and customer insight, to develop and provide E2E network reference, and also customer demostration/Proof of Concepts, based on good understanding of market trends and customer needs.
As a Network Solution Developer, you will be responsible for analyzing requirement, designing or verifying end to end network connectivity solutions covering RAN, Transport, Core and Cloud, according to Ericsson business solution strategy and customer requirements.
- Focus on 4G/5G E2E mobile network connectivity solutions, including 5G NR, 5G core, and related transport evolvement.
- Work on solution study, design, introduction, verification and deployment support E2E
- Study and analyse on market and technology trend, combined with customer use scenarios; Work out end to end network solution design and documentation; Or run proof of concept test combined with exploring activities to find best solution or issues to fullfill customer requirement using Ericsson and 3pp products.
- Engage with customer to identify requirements and opportunities, work on pre-sales and post-sales support
- Develop technical solution proposals, perform customer presentations
- Share knowledge in team with comprehensive experience and understanding from different product areas.
- Bachelor degree or above in Telecom, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant product and solution design/verification or customer support experience
- Solid knowledge of at least one of the following areas:
-Cloud, Virtualization, VNF, Datacenter, SDN
-LTE RAN, 5G, x-RAN (VRAN, CRAN, DRAN)
-Network Security: Transport Security, RAN Security, Cloud/NFV Security
-Core Application: Native and Virtualized EPC, UDC, IMS
-IP Transport: IP RAN, X-haul (Front Haul, Backhaul), IP/MPLS, L3VPN, L2VPN
- Self-motivated to drive and push from concept to implementation
- Open minded and innovative to new ideas.
- Demonstrate ability to learn new technology and knowledge quickly.
- Good command of English (verbal and written) and customer communication skills
- Strong team-work and willing to take challenge.
- Rich customer support experience is a plus.
- Excellent presentation / communication skill is a plus.
- Certificate of Vmware, Linux, Cisco, Juniper, and HuaWei Datacom products is a plus.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 288949