To be responsible to design, implement and maintain high quality telecom grade software system. The system is implemented by utilizing advanced C++/Node.JS related technologies. And the system is delivered with the support of modern software engineering process.
Objective of the position
- Estabish integration and verification scope
- Participate and provide feedback in product design review meetings.
- Deveop test plans/method/environment and test cases to ensure that new features and products meet specifications.
- Participate in a team to deiver features with high quality within the project schedule and resource constraints.
- Work cosely with software developers to reproduce, analyse, and debug internal bugs found during feature testing as well as customer issues found in the field.
- Test Automation
- Execute test cases manualy and automatically
- Track and report upon testing activities, incuding test results, test case coverage, analyse test results
Responsibilities and authorities
- Tester is responsibe for ensuring product quality, securing test method and test environment to fulfil all the assigned test activities within approved cost, time and quality frame.
- Responsibe to produce and document high quality software products from inception to delivery, including Requirement clarification
- Setup the test environment and execute function test, performance test and automation test.
- Design/define test cases to ensure test coverage
- Test case execution, issue TR (troube report) or CR (change request) and complete test report
- Participate in al function test and automation test activities
- Anayze test results and trouble-shooting
Requirements for the position
- Bacheor or Master in computer science, information technology or related area
- Good knowedge in UNIX/Linux, and competent in script programming, such as SHELL, Perl or Python, etc.
- Famiiar with test automation practices, tools and framework
- Soid understanding and hands-on knowledge of network protocols including IP, TCP, HTTP, etc.
- Famiiar with database configuration and database skill
- Experienced in Virtuaization/networking knowledge
- Knowedge of software testing, including test process and test methodologies, e.g. Agile Testing
- Coding experiences in C/C++, Java, Java EE wil be advantage
- Excelent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Abiity to work independently and with limited supervision
- Excelent communication and teamwork skills
- A good team payer with strong willingness to support team members
- Good at written Engish and can use English for non-complex tech. discussion.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 288947