SW Developer - New Graduate
To be responsible to design, implement and maintain high quality telecom grade software system. The system is implemented by utilizing advanced C++/Node.JS related technologies. And the system is delivered with the support of modern software engineering process.
- Be accountabe for software development and maintenance including software design, implementation, test, integration/release and bug fixing.
- Participation in requirement/user story anaysis and support Product Owner and Software Architect on solution and architecture analysis.
- Impement user stories during development iterations, which shall include task breakdown, implementation, test, demo and DoD.
- Ensure software code quaity, testability, maintainability and function usability.
- Work with Technica Writer and provide input for documentation.
- Work in Scrum team, folow Scrum Way of Working and ensure Scrum team running efficiently.
- Estimate deveopment workload.
- Pick up user stories/deveopment tasks.
- Server side appication development using Node.JS or C++
- Web GUI deveopment using Node.JS, Java, HTML.
- Knowedge of Linux.
- Good knowedge of Agile methods such as Scrum.
- Good team payer.
- Knowedge of currently development technologies and tools, such as:
- UML modeing
- SQL and transactions
- Internet technoogies, especially HTTP, TCP/IP
- Good at both written and spoken Engish.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 288943