Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Now we are looking for an Intern as Data Scientist/Analytics for an internship of 12 months.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new use cases to grow our service portfolio
- Adapt of AI use cases to local requirements
- Data pipeline to development scenario
- Customer engagements – convert requirement to use cases
- Automate process, WoW etc.
- Lead & support initial Proof of Concepts/Trials
What You’ll Need:
- Student or Recent Graduate in Engineering: Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineer or Telecom and Mathematics
- Good understanding of Machine Learning concepts
- Very good analytics skills
- Good knowledge of ML libraries, such as Keras, H2O, scikit, Tensorflow, etc.
- Very good programming skills
- Good understanding of various Data Learning architectures & concepts (ANN, CNN, LSTM, GAN, etc.) as well as hyperparameter optimization
- Good understanding of analytics and unsupervised learning concepts (network graph theory, community detection, clustering algorithms)
- English knowledge is mandatory
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Stud&YP
Req ID: 288916