Date: Aug 14, 2019
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Project Finance Management (PFM) secures correct execution of customer business in SAP ONE, in compliance with Ericsson’s Process and Accounting Directives.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Secure proper input for setup of Fulfilment Assignments, create OEF (One Entry Form) and obtain correct approvals
- Verify and Register Customer POs in relevant tools
- Setup FAS in SAP ONE according to approved OEF & Accounting Directives
- Issue Down Payment
- Maintain Revenue and Billing Milestones in SAP ONE
- Maintain Budget & Planned Cost in SAP ONE
- Perform customer invoicing (including cancellation invoices, debit & credit notes)
- Recognize revenue in SAP ONE according to defined Proof of Delivery
- Monitor & review Fulfilment Assignment in SAP ONE with Execution Accountable
- Highlight potential objects to be closed
- Close all Fulfilment Assignment Objects in SAP ONE
- Comment & secure timely actions on Task Action Log
- Support FAS governance including CPL (Customer Project List), CCL (Customer Support Contracts List) & CML (Customer Managed Operations List) reporting
- Maintenance and update of SAP objects to fulfil project scope and business continuity requirements
- Team administrative responsibilities: time reporting accordingly to set deadlines; knowledge sharing accordingly to unit’s directives; accurate operational handovers when necessary; allocated activities progress reporting accordingly to the team directives; completion of training curricula as required by unit directive and/or accordingly to Ericsson policies and requirements; participation in team and other applicable appointed meetings
Technical/Soft Skills – you have/you are:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, project management, business administration or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficiency with the English Language, secondary language knowledge can be mandatory depending on the allocated portfolio
- Flexible and service minded
- Analytical and financial skills
- Multi task ability, involvement in many projects simultaneously
- Excellent in building relations
- SAP, MS Project, MySQL, Access, Excel, VBA knowledge is a plus
- Business oriented
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || SharedServ
Job details: Project Finance Management Job Stage 04