We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements. You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
· Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
· An adequate degree in computer science or related disciplines; or relevant industry
· Experience in software development activity
· You should have an analytical mind, be able to follow processes and work independently with minimal assistance
· Relevant experience in technical trouble shooting, coding and updating existing code
· Adequate experience of IP technologies
· Knowledge and experience about architectural design
· Configuration management experience
· Min. 2 years of experience of experience in developing Java based backend systems
· Strong understanding of Java Technologies
· Spring Core, MVC, Spring Boot experience is a big plus
· Hibernate, Mybatis or other ORM experience is a big plus
· Understanding of OOP and database concepts are required
· Understanding of Linux, and TCP/IP networking concepts are required.
· Familiarity with DevOps (Jenkins, Docker etc..)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical solutions across technical and shareholder groups
· Solution-oriented, can take the initiative, responsible.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
· No military obligations for male candidates, or postponed for 1 years
· Develop & Maintain different projects in Telco sector.
· Improve your technical knowledge each day and share your knowledge with your team
· Work with the Quality Assurance Team to make things smooth and workable to offer highly qualified products and services to customers.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Tag: MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || IT
Req ID: 288821