Senior C++ SW Developer
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
· You will drive strategic technical leadership
· Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
· Develop and test high quality products
· Perform trouble shooting and customer support
· Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
· Develop competence in technical domain
· Education: Relevant B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Communications, etc.
· 6 years or more experience as a Software Developer (referably in embedded systems development)
· Experience in C++ (5+ years), Java (5+ years), Python (5+ years), Linux (5+ years), OpenStack (3+ years), Cloud Computing (3+ years)
· Agile & Scrum Methodologies (3+ years)
· Excellent skills in Trouble Shooting & Testing
· IP, Radio Technology, Network & System Architecture knowledge.
· Product Development knowledge, Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
· Business understanding
· Working with people and networking
· Innovating, adapting and responding to change
· Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Planning and organization
· Should be a good team player
· English should be fluent
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
· What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
· For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || IT
Req ID: 288816