PtP Accounting & Analysis
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
As an AP Adiministrator, you will be providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization by completing payments and control expenses by receiving and processing payments, verifying and reconciling invoices.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Manage invoices so that it is processed and paid on time.
- Process with high quality and according to Ericsson’s Invoice to Payment process and approved legal requirements.
- Manage open items in the Accounts Payable ledger to ensure that the financial data framework is correct
- Perform month end closing activities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Experience in AP, Sourcing or SAP is a plus
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters