Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility (S&CR) intern to contribute to the implementation of leading programs in Europe and Latin America countries.
The internship will be focused in Sustainability impact analysis and “Technology for Good” projects execution together with Ericsson’ customers, key sustainability stakeholders and Ericsson’s employees with target to create positive impacts in the society and to contribute to the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Analyze and contribute to Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility business drivers at Ericsson and program positive impact
- Support Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility and “Technology for Good” program planning and delivery
- Support monitoring of Sustainability and CR program impact results and positive impacts
- Support in performing business and stakeholder benefits analysis
- Support and maintain internal and external contact networks (academia, institutions, NGOs, Ericsson customers)
- Support in developing Sustainability & CR contents for promotion and visibility in both internal and external channels
- Education: Graduate or post-graduate qualifications (e.g. master degree), in the Sustainability/environmental/Corporate Responsibility subject matter area
- Good understanding of global sustainable development challenges, specifically in the subject matter area
- Play an advocacy role, ability to interconnect with people in/outside Ericsson
- Fluent English knowledge; Spanish is appreciated
- Adapting and responding to change
- High motivated and passionate about Sustainability ad Corporate Responsibility subjects
- Able to work in international and diverse environment with multiple stakeholders and cultures
- Communicative approach, able to promote key messages of positive impacts and outcomes
- Team working, able to relate with others positively and constructively
- Problem solving
- Ability to handle and contribute to different workstreams in parallel
- Personally highly interested in sustainability topics
What we offer:
• Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
• Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Rome || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: SCR Subject Matter Expert