We are looking for the Automation Developer who will design tools supporting service deliveries and identify new business opportunities for Ericsson in the given service area. The Automation Developer participates in the following activities of the product development life cycle: analyzing initial areas and business needs, specifying functionality, verifying software solutions, supporting tool users and to provide marketing assistance and competence development related to them. The responsibility is further to ensure that all solution deliveries to customers are made in a professional manner, achieving customer satisfaction and securing profitability for Ericsson. In addition to service delivery, the Automation Developer shall assist in developing new services within this and other areas. The Automation Developer shall also seek to identify sales opportunities and generate repeat business while working on an assignment.
Your scope of work would include:
- Perform continuous analysis and request handling
- Web application development (Angular, React, etc.)
- Python back-end development (Django etc.)
- Perform troubleshooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Interaction with internal business line and support team
- Business needs analysis, design, and solution documentation
- Technical reviews, code quality review, mentoring of junior colleagues.
- Preparing solution documentation, test scenarios and providing assistance.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Education: University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of telecommunication network and technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Readiness to take challenges and lead solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Presentation & communication skill
- Intermediate English
- Advance knowledge of Python and its ecosystems
- Basic practical knowledge with popular web application frameworks, such as Angular and React
- Advance knowledge of SQL and databases (PostgreSQL)
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of virtualization/containers Past experience
- Advance knowledge of Linux
Following would be considered a plus:
- Linux systems configuration and troubleshooting
- Microservice based architectures is an advantage
- Microsoft Cloud Applications (Flow, PowerApps and etc.)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack
- In-depth knowledge of IP fundamentals: IGP (OSPF/ISIS), MPLS, Broadband Subscriber Access, QoS, BGP, FHRP, NAT
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Job details: Support Engineer Job Stage 05