The Integration engineer can be expected to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of Radio Access Network (RAN). The main job responsibilities include executing change requests, performing upgrades and implementing features in LTE and 5G trial networks.
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Execute network change requests, product configuration and integration
- Perform network upgrades and implement features
- Prepare acceptance tests
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post Project activities perform
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Language skills
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Analyzing, Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Degree holder in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering / Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 5-year experience in Telecom industry with excellent knowledge in LTE RAN
- Experience in 5G trial or field activities is a plus
- Good knowledge in the latest RAN & IP network topology principles & techniques
- Detailed knowledge and ongoing access to knowledge of system design and implemented functional characteristics
- Willing to work under high pressure and taking initiative with good focus on problem solving
- Strong team-work across different functional teams locally, regionally and globally
- Pro-active and customer-oriented with good customer communication skills
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Taiwan (TW) || || Taipei || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 288683