SME Telecommunication NFV Core Network
We are now looking for a SME Telecommunication NFV Core Network
Subject Matter Expert in core network with good knowledge of NFV technologies.
· Education: University diploma.Telecommunications Engineering, Systems Engineering or Electronics Engineering
· Minimum years of experience: 5 years of relevant competence in Telecom Core or Cloud.
· Very strong domain experience in any of the following: Telecom Core (MSS), Cloud/NFV, Packet Core, IP/SDN, IMS.
· Experience required in any of the following: Integration Engineer, Solution Architect, Network Engineer, Design, Customer Support, Operation Engineer or similar.
· Fluent in Spanish and English.
· Very strong experience in Linux (administration) and IP (switching, routing).
· Formal experience leading cross functional technical teams of medium (+5) or large (+10) size.
· Very strong experience in customer management, negotiation, troubleshooting, communication/presentation skills.
· Broad knowledge on the ICT industry status, main players and business challenges.
· Exhibits the following behaviors: self-learning drive, knowledge sharing, open to change, coach/mentor drive, interest in deep analysis.
Broad experience in project operation and consulting
Additional Requirements (highly desirable):
· Highly desirable technical certifications related to the domain: Ericsson, Cisco, Juniper, Extreme or Ericsson UNICA..
· Highly desirable experience in Cloud Infrastructure/IT, both in technical and business perspective: OpenStack, Mirantis, RHOS, servers (3rd party or HDS), Operating Systems, databases, programming, micro services, containers, virtualization, automation, version controlling, etc.
· Highly desirable experience in Network Core Operation and Maintenance, as Engineer o Lead defining support and operation routines.
· Highly desirable experience working with/for Telefonica or its network providers.
Bogotá with availability to travel in South America Countries.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Colombia (CO) || || Bogota || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 288662