We are now looking for a Scrum Master that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. Your role will include playing Scrum Master role as well as participating in development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Knowledge sharing and building Agile culture within a team
- Education: Academic degree, preferably in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Software development experience in .NET
- Good spoken and written English, ability to cooperate in a global environment
- Good communication and team working skills
- Be able to follow processes and work independently
Nice to have:
- Excellent knowledge of .NET framework
- Knowledge about design and integration patterns
- Knowledge of version control repository (like Bitbucket, Git)
- DevOps practices: Continuous Integration + Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.