C++ Developer - HSS
Based on 3GPP specifications, Home Subscriber Server (HSS) supports the network control layer with subscription and session handling, providing capabilities for mobile management, user security, etc.
The server is built with telecom-grade blade technology to ensure reliability and high availability. The software architecture and technology are touching upon Cloud, Virtualization, 5G, microservice, etc.
- Take the software design activities inside XFT, including node architecture design and module architecture design
- Take software development activities of XFT to fulfill the business requirement, including coding, UT/BT, FT, and trouble shooting
- Coordinate with other XFTs and technical committees for technical issues and technical solution
- Experienced in software architecture design, including component based architecture and OOA/OOD
- Experienced in multi thread programing and network programing
- Experienced in C++ programing language
- Good at trouble shooting for tricky technical issues
- CBA/Virtualization experience is strong plus
- Familiar with UDM product related protocols, e.g., Radius/Diameter, LDAP, SS7, SOAP, etc
- Familiar with IMS, EPC and VoLTE solution is a plus
- Open minded and analytical
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- B.Sc. or M. Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Computer Science and Engineering
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.