MNEA BDGS Business Control
ROLE : Business Controller, Business Area - Digital Services
MARKET : Market Area Unit North East Asia
We would like to invite High Performing Individuals and/ or Senior Finance Professionals to join us as we embrace the Digitalization Era enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience and capture new opportunities.
As a Business Controller of a Business Area – Digital Services in North East Asia, you will together with the Market Area – Digital Services Head and the Leadership Team work together on managing profitable growth in Digital Services Business through portfolio management, strategy execution, contract execution delivering Time, Cost and Quality performance. In this role, you are expected to engage and collaborate with various units to drive the agreed Market Area Digital Services Strategic Objectives and drive positive business outcome. You will work with various teams in Market Area and Customer Unit organization to execute and drive the Digital Services activities. As Finance professional, this also include the responsibility to execute Unit Governance, Compliance and the adherence of Financial Framework and Business Processes within Business Area Digital Services Unit in North East Asia.
This role is a member of the Finance Leadership Team and also the Business Area Digital Services Leadership Team in Market Area North East Asia.
- Steer and Drive Business Performance (Strategy Execution of Digital Services, Organization Capability and Efficiency , Contract Execution – Time Cost Quality)
- Drive optimization and execution of Units Strategic Agenda (Portfolio Management, Investments, Efficiency, Workforce Management)
- Business engagement and collaborations with cross functions and units where relevant to achieve business results
- Deliver financial management expertise that contribute to both short term and long term goals (This includes the contribution and advice in Financial Directives, Business Modelling, Capital Allocation, Capital Efficiency, Profitability and Balance sheet)
- Lead and Execute Change
- Unit Governance, Compliance and adherence on Financial Framework and Business process
- Leadership role for Market Area Finance and Digital Services organization
- Education: University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience from relevant position within Ericsson or relevant position at an external company giving the ability to act and perform the duties of the role Business Controller
- Strategic Thinking, Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Developed Leadership Skills
- Developed Communications and Influencing Skills
- Developed Decision Making and Steering Skills
- Strong Business and Financial Acumen
- Strong in Driving performance
- Good Level of Business Modelling Knowledge & skills
- Good Level of Commercial Acumen & skills
- Adaptable to Fast Changing environment and Leading Change
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole. Our comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Req ID: 288596