R&D Software Developer
We are looking for highly motivated young professionals, passionate about SW aiming for an international and enriching working environment.
Within R&D we work with cutting edge technologies that we renew on the go as we embrace new systems and tech.
You will work with technologies such as containers, cloud, multiclustered systems, microservices, continuous integration and continuous delivery, digitalization of activities, agile... among others. You will be part of a self-organized team including top professionals to learn from (+ specific individual learning support).
What you will actually do: You will work for Madrid R&D site to develop 4G/5G mobile system core products. You will become an R&D engineer as part of the R&D Ericsson global development community.
- Bachelor degree in Telco, Computer Science, or close.
- Linux fan: do you use linux over windows? This is your place.
- Willing to, or being already proficient in programming of openplatform, real-time and high-available systems, as well as scripting.
- Good communication skills and open personality
- Fluent in English Competences of extra value:
- C/C++ programming on Linux/Unix.
- Scripting: Python or similar
- Capacity to investigate and debug complex issues. Including performance tuning experience, troubleshooting, core dump analysis…
- Knowledge in operating system architectures and capacity to model scalable designs and solutions
- Valuable: contributing to open source projects: Linux, Kernel, computing foundation, Open vs witch, Cloud native, C++
- Willing to share knowledge and learn (be curious!!).
- TCP/IP Networking and evolution transport protocols (like QUIC), data networks and IPbased applications (HTTP, HTTPS...).
- Cloud native software stacks and execution environments: VMware, AWS, Swarm, Kubernetes, others.
- DevOps Knowledge in Mobile network architecture 4G/5G. Interfaces, protocols, functions... Knowledge in real time data analytics algorithms.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || IT; R&D
Req ID: 288514