Filter and Anternna Design Engineer
Ericsson China Access Network R&D Center is looking for Filter and Antenna Design Engineers for base station radio unit development.
In this position, you will work for Ericsson RBS (Radio Base Station) products cavity filter design and verification (5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM).
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analysis and simulation for cavity filter design or Theory analysis and simulation for antenna design
- Tuning, optimization and verification of filter or antenna performance.
- Trouble shooting of filter or antenna related issues.
- Preparation of design related documents.
- Cooperation with other radio HW designer in projects.
- Major in Microwave, wireless comm. or equivalent, Bachelor degree or above.
- Solid knowledge in microwave and electromagnetic field.
- Strong circuit and field simulation skills utilizing Matlab (preferred), HFSS (preferred), or equivalent.
- Experiences of cavity filter design and passive components design such as coupler, LPF etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of antenna application in Base Transceiver Station area preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of test equipment such as Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, RF Generator, Power Meter etc.
- Open-minded, eager to learn, willing to adapt to Lean ways of working.
- Initiative, positive and hardworking personality.
- Good team player and communication skill.
- Fluent in oral English and excellent in written English.
Preferred Experience on
- Ability to use mechanical tool such as: Creo/ProE.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 288501