Working with Technical Product Management you are expected to ensure efficient management of the products through the life cycle. You will be a bridge between Strategic Product Management and Product Development, combining business aspects with technical aspects of the product.
Product Development Responsibilities:
- Assist Strategic Product Manager to collect, aggregate and analyze product requirements from customers, strategic product management as well as sales and transform them into the product backlog.
- Break down requirements into the product backlog for both current and future product releases.
- Work jointly with SPMs to prioritize requirement items of the product backlog.
- Understand the business value of requirements profoundly and convey it internally as well as externally.
- Acting as stakeholder of specific product backlog items, work closely with development teams to ensure the output to be aligned with expectations.
- Ensure consistent end-to-end User Experience in Product Domain, especially in Service Enablement domain that cover business solutions include identity & Access Management (Technology covers Federated Identity, Single Sign On, Role Base Access Control, Attribute Base Access Control, Risk Base Access, Multi Factor Access), Service Exposure e.g. Service Capability Exposure Function, Network Exposure Function
- Ensure consistent use of business concepts and terminologies in Product Domain.
Customer Engagement Responsibilities:
- Convey new/enhanced features of Product Domain to external/internal units such as product support, Business Unit Global Services, sales support and sales.
- Jointly provide specific materials, e.g. solution descriptions, technical product descriptions, etc. that are to be published in the Product Catalog.
- Participate in customer sales meetings to demonstrate product features and join the discussion of customer specific solutions related to Product Domain.
- Assist in customer workshops and strategic RFX.
- Keep track of industry trends on Product Domain, well understand competitors’ relevant products and ensure competitiveness of Ericsson product solution.
- Jointly drive standardization in Product Domain.
- Act as the owner of specific requirement items of product backlog towards project members.
- Make decisions when questions are raised from development team about functionality.
- Decide whether the implementation of requirement items of product backlog reaches Definition of Done in a sprint.
- Solid competence and experience in Generic Product Requirement Non-Functional areas e.g. Cloud, OAM, Networking, Security, Characteristics, Provisioning/Data Model
- Solid understanding of business, product/solution and UX.
- Solid relevant working experience of product development, solution/architecture design, and technical marketing/sales.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good leadership.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 288475