- Job Summary
Security Solution SME is a pre-sales specialist role in Ericsson BDGS Sales & Commercial Management organization, which will be responsible for providing detailed Security solution definition related to the Core & Cloud Solution Offering to our Telco customers deploying 5G networks. Security Solution lead is expected to be an expert in network & IT security with special focus on securing confidentiality and integrity of all data and high availability of IMS, Packet Core and NFVI solutions complying. Key task is to support the account teams to influence the Security requirements in RFPs based on Ericsson strategy, answer the security part of the RFPs and also offer engagement support pre and post RFP.
- Interfaces with Customer Solution Responsible / Technical Lead / Domain Sales Manager and provide the Security solutions to be offered in any particular proposal as a Security specialist team member in bids and/or customer engagements
- Analyze security requirements within any RFP and provide most optimal solution and Statement of compliance response for those requirements
- Provide pre-RFP requirements formulation and engagement support to Market Areas.
- Participate in Security workgroups in Market Area and Business Area and align themselves to the needs of the market and Business Area strategy accordingly.
- Quality Assurance for security clauses response for all proposals
- Maintain knowledge of key competitor’s security strategy
- Lead technical experts on product security both from requirement & frameworks, perspective
- Support ramp up of Security Competence across the unit
- Align with Business Area Security team in terms of processes competence to answer RFP clauses from End-End perspective and WoW.
- Determines security requirements for 5G networks by evaluating business strategies and requirements, researching information security standards, suggesting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements at product level as well as overall solution level
- Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- 8-10 years of relevant pre-sales solutioning and/or delivery experience in security centric projects within a Telco environment , . BE/Btech/ME/Mtech in Information Security, Cyber Security, Computer Science, IT or Telecommunication.
- Deep expertise in Application security from telecom and/or other industries
- Exposure and understanding of 3GPP Security requirements for 5G Mobile networks is desirable
- Experience of working as a Security lead or overall Security Solution Architect in a complex customer solution in pre-sales or delivery phase.
- Knowledge of Security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies - Designing and implementing security solutions.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of Private and Public Cloud environments like Openstack, VmWare, AWS and Azure and the respective security architecture.
- Deep experience and skills in Security Architecture in Cloud enabled environments including data breaches, broken authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, APTs, data loss, DoS attacks, Identity and access management (IAM) etc.
- Preferred Certifications : Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)/ Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)/ Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/ Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)/ Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
- Creative in terms of ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interface with all levels of the organization and establish effective relationship within Ericsson.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal both.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 288438