Support System Instructor
We are looking for an Instructor, who will be responsible for delivery and customization of ENM training products for Ericsson internal and external customers.
- You will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs for internals/customers. (A test lesson will be organized to verify the pedagogics/technical content/course structure/classroom conduct),
- Develop technical course content for trainings,
- Propose & develop learning architecture,
- Collaborating with other organizations (PDU and PLM) to stay updated on latest ENM developments,
- Facilitation of training events,
- Provide mentoring for colleagues.
- Education: Technical University degree or equivalent,
- Excellent command of English written and verbally,
- Expertise in mobile telecommunication technology (in general),
- Basic knowledge of Unix and Linux systems,
- Knowledge of virtual machine concept,
- Experience in OSS-RC or ENM area,
- Presentation & communication skills,
- Desire to learn new technologies and develop cross-domain competence and trainings,
- Adapting & responding to change,
- Planning & organizing,
- Willingness and flexibility to travel globally (up to 50% travel time).
- Database management system experience is an advantage,
- Cloud and OpenStack knowledge is a plus.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.
It’s a great chance to ask your questions, check how it’s like to work with us or simply meet your future work buddies!