Sector Assistant PDU BB SW
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Business Area Networks: where 5G was born! is responsible for the company's industry leading radio products and solutions and is the foundation for Ericsson's technology leadership. Business Area Networks is focused on securing our ongoing market leadership in radio, taking a leadership position in 5G and in-building/small cell solutions, and continuing to invest for sustainable technology leadership within a highly competitive market.
Are you a people person!
Are you proactive, self-motivated and creative person with good planning, teamwork and organization skills? Do you enjoy working with others as well as independent and have a high drive of initiative?
We are looking for an assistant in Kista office to support two Sector managers within PDU BB SW, their management leadership teams and the unit members. You will also be a part of the PDU BB SW assistant team, working closely together with improving routines and ensuring that the administrative support is working efficiently across the entire PDU. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis
Part of your working tasks will also be to:
- Manage information and support in creating information
- Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
- Support with travel arrangements
- Handle entry and exit administration
- Support management
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines
- Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organization
- Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, training
- All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus, on the core business.
You should also have:
- Experience of supporting an international, multi-cultural environment
- Genuine interest in working with people
- 1 to 3 years of work experience with administrative tasks within Ericsson
- A good knowledge of IS/IT and Microsoft Office applications and Ericsson specific administrative systems
- Good communication skills, including written and spoken Swedish and English
- SAP knowledge is preferred
We continuously screen candidates – apply as early as you can. We look forward to meeting you!
Last day to apply: 31st August
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Kalpana from the Recruiter Team: Kalpana.firstname.lastname@example.org
The assistant and this position in based in Kista. The PDU BB SW units are located in Sweden (Kista, Linköping and Lund), Canada (Ottawa), China (Beijing), Poland (Lodz) and USA (Austin).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 288282