Digital HW Design Engineer
Digital HW Design Engineer
• Be a member of digital hardware team; responsible for design and maintenance of Ericsson digital products.
• Work with other team members to provide technical support to customer.
• Implement digital hardware board design and verification.
• Setup HW test bench, and build automation test scripts to improve test efficiency.
• Execute board level HW testing, based on the test plan and test specification.
• Test case development and maintenance under instruction
• Generate test report, and provide performance improvement plan/proposal
• Provide support to manufacturing team for prototype build
• Support designers/managers on daily works.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor degree or above from first level University
• More than 5 years working experience in hardware design working experience
• High speed digital design knowledge with related project experience
• Microprocessor design knowledge with related project experience
• Experience with Cadence Concept and Allegro tools
• Experience in the use of lab equipment such as oscilloscope, logic analyzers, pattern generators, etc.
• Fluent in English/Chinese speaking and excellent in English/Chinese writing
• Major in communication, computer science, Electronic engineering, Electromagnetic and microwave technology, or wireless communication.
• Good communication skill
• Well organized and have structure thinking
• Good Initiative and positive personal personality
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 288260