General Ledger Accountant
We are now looking for a General Ledger Accountant to perform general ledger, fixed asset and statutory and taxes accounting in accordance with the process documentation and standard Ericsson Business Process (EBP) Activity Description. Contribute to improvements in the Period End Closing (PEC) process (F&A PEC Expert User assignment). The result is a correct general ledger including fixed assets in each company’s books, as well as correctly reported and paid taxes.
- You will monitor pre system interfaces
- Analyze and/or calculate valuation
- Process journal vouchers
- Perform account reconciliations
- Coordinate/perform closing activities
- Complete the Ericsson Consolidations System BPC
- Perform assigned tasks as a F&A PEC Expert User
- Education: Academic degree in finance, accounting or similar field.
- Min years of experience: Two to three years working experience in Finance
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Acumen Skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- High English Proficiency
- Desirable to know SAP
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Tecnoparque || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 288252